Current Top Sellers
QuickBooks Premier 2016
Intuit QuickBooks® Premier, the #1 small business accounting software. QuickBooks Premier has all of the great features and functionality of QuickBooks Pro, plus deeper, more tailored reports based on industry, including more than 150 sales, financial and tax reports. It includes customizable tools for tracking inventory, creating purchase orders, and setting pricing levels, while also offering automatic forecasting of future sales, expenses and growth opportunities.
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks3
- Manage inventory, set reorder points and create purchase orders
- Document and track change orders
- Track time and expenses
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports tailored to your industry
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- See at glance customer’s purchase history and payment status
- Windows® Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit), 10 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft® .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Important Info About Re-install CDs
Intuit stopped selling boxed CDs online a few years ago, as the trend in the software industry is moving to purely a digital delivery method. Intuit still provides a "re-install" CD. Please keep in mind, a "re-install" CD is simply a generic disc with a QuickBooks installer (.exe) file on it and does not contain any license information. Also, the download version will many times be the latest version of the software compared to what's on the CD as there are often updates / patches to the software since the release of the CD. All on-going software updates for all Intuit QuickBooks products are provided via secure download (similar to Windows updates).
Frequently Asked Questions / Troubleshooting
I purchased software two hours ago, but haven’t received anything via email. Where is my download?
Per the listing for each downloadable software product we sell, it details the time it takes in which you will receive an email with your license number and download instructions. Most of our downloadable software takes 1-2 business days to process. Unfortunately, we do not offer instant downloads at this time.
Do you sell QuickBooks in a boxed CD format?
Intuit stopped selling boxed CD's a few years ago, as the trend in the software industry is moving to purely a digital delivery method. Intuit still provides a "re-install" CD. Please keep in mind, a "re-install" CD is simply a generic disc with a QuickBooks installer (.exe) file on it and does not contain any license information. Also, the download version will many times be the latest version of the software compared to what's on the CD as there are often updates / patches to the software since the release of the CD.
Why are your prices lower than Intuit's prices?
We're Intuit's largest reseller of QuickBooks and receive bulk price discounts. We, in turn, pass along those savings to our customers. The software we sell is 100% authentic, comes directly from Intuit, and has the same money-back guarantee and support.
My QuickBooks software is asking for a validation code. Where do I get one of those?
A validation code for your QuickBooks software can be obtained by logging into your Intuit Online Account or by contacting the appropriate Intuit support department below:
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions – (866) 340-7237
QuickBooks Pro/Premier – (800) 446-8848
QuickBooks Point of Sale – (800) 348-0254
I’m having trouble logging into my Intuit Online Account. What do I do?
Contact Intuit support with your QuickBooks license number and business information (name, address, phone, etc.). They will be able to assist you in getting access to your Intuit Online Account.
How do I download software from my Intuit Online Account?
- Enter your User ID and Password. (Your User ID will be the email address you used when you purchased your software).
- Click Log In.
- Click Products on the left side of the screen
- Select your product.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install.
- When the installation is complete, open the software using the desktop shortcut.
After logging into my Intuit account, I don’t see any of the products I’ve purchased. What do I do?
Sometimes Intuit licenses do not get properly linked to their associated logins on Intuit’s portal. If this has happened to you, simply contact Intuit support, using one of the Intuit support numbers on this page, with your license number(s), business information (name, address, phone, etc.), and the username of your Intuit account. They will be able to assist you in linking your license(s) to your Intuit account.
What are the benefits of downloading software?
When you download software directly to your computer, you avoid shipping charges, trips to the store and waiting in line. Not only is it fast and convenient, downloading software cuts out the paper, plastic bags and boxes, reducing the impact on the environment.
What happens if my computer crashes or I buy a new computer?
Don’t worry about your software if your computer crashes or you buy a new one. You’ll have easy and secure, 24/7 access to all your past downloadable purchases via your Intuit Online Account.
Processing credit card payments within QuickBooks Desktop is fast and easy with QuickBooks Payments! QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and auto-deposits your payments in 2-3 days — eliminating manual transfers or trips to the bank. Learn more at http://payments.intuit.com/payment-processing
QuickBooks Pay...Processing credit card payments within QuickBooks Desktop is f...