- You may return new, unopened items or defective (DOA) items within 30 days of purchase.
- Damaged items, used items, opened items, or items purchased more than 30 days ago, are not eligible for a refund.
- All Intuit QuickBooks Financial software and Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop software may be returned within 60 days from the date of invoice.
- QuickBooks POS powered by Revel products have a 30 Day return policy with a $99 restocking fee for hardware.
- We do not accept returns of non-Intuit software, printer supplies, media (labels, ribbons, receipt paper, etc.), professional services including pre-paid time, product training, computer systems, software (non Intuit products), Avery scales, shipping & insurance charges.
- Unless specifically stated within an item description, we are not responsible for compatibility issues. It is your responsibility to contact your software vendor before purchasing hardware to determine if the hardware item is compatible with your software. Once a hardware item has been opened and used, regardless of compatibility issues, the item is no longer returnable.
- If a shipment is damaged in transit, please do not throw away the packaging. Contact us upon receipt to file a claim.
- Shipping and Insurance costs are not refundable.
- To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please call (800) 604-8980 or email customer service. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only.
- Credits can only be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges and restocking fees unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Do not use the product box as a shipping container. All returned products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box and all original manufacturers’ inserts including manuals cables, warranty card, static bags and any other inserts just as they were received. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund will be denied resulting in return shipment back to the customer.
- We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.You should expect to receive your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Contact Customer Service
Or call (800) 604-8980 to speak with a team member.